Saturday, April 3, 2010
Getting Anxious
So... I'm so ready for this baby girl to get here! I'll be 38 weeks on Tuesday and am getting more and more anxious by the day. A week ago Friday my OB predicted that the baby was weighing about 7.5 lbs... she's gonna be HUGE! I had my 37 wk appt yesterday and my OB thought that I may have toxemia. I had to have some blood tests ran and was told that if I did have toxemia then I was going to be induced in the morning. That brought on a lot of different emotions and excitement. Well the blood test turned out to be normal which is good but... I was sorta of looking forward to meeting this lil girl today. Now we wait... My next appt, which is Friday, I will have a sono to see exactly how much she weighs and then we'll talk about induction. Doc is affraid she's going to be pretty big. Oh and weeks before all of this fun stuff... she was a footling breech so to say the least the last half of this pregnancy has been dramatic. I'm just so glad she's healthy! Okay Arica... I blogged! GO ME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!! Can't wait to meet her, I miss you girls!!! I think I'm coming up on the 17th and hopefully Miss Ella will be here!!! I have some little things for your princess!!! Text me when you know the details, 913-314-8402!!!
ReplyDelete