Saturday, February 20, 2010
NO CLUE!
So I still have no clue how to work this yet.... Arica showed me some stuff and added some other stuff for me... we can't seem to upload a video...That's about it! Oh she said I'm supposed to talk about being pregnant... well I'm pregnant, almost 32 weeks along and I feel HUGE! We're having a baby girl in April and naming her Ella Claire Lutz... we think! Addi is super excited to meet her baby sister. We're also remodeling a room in the basement for Addi's new bedroom. Our neighbors Pat, Arica, & Brody were over tonight. Pat and Chris are currently ripping out the carpet as I type. The slab has no cracks which is cool but is filthy dirty. GROSS! The new carpet comes in 3 days and we are psyched! We're just doing the basement for now and hope to do the rest of the house soon. Okay I am borning myself now... Peace out blogspot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i am leaving a comment, cuz arica told me you were sad that no one has:):)
ReplyDelete